Monday, September 21, 2009

Kindergarten


We are loving school, or maybe I am loving school is probably a more accurate statement. Despite all the mix up and moving, Chelsea and Carson are doing well and adapting to their new school. They are overcrowded here and were denied a new elementary school so the Kindergarten kids have all been shifted (well Chelsea anyway) She is on a third teacher. Its one of those they know whats going on but decided not to tell us!! I think Im more wrapped up in it than Chelsea. She has already got a trio who she plays mermaids, horses and princesses with at recess.

Its crazy to think that my little angel girl is already in school. I remember dressing her up with cute dresses and putting her hair in all sorts of tiny pigtails at the young age of 6 months to a year old. Now she is 5 yrs old with a definate style of her own clothes but still such a sweet face.

I love you Chelsea...my only girl!




No comments: