Sunday, February 14, 2010

Davis Turns 3


A big year for my sweet Davis. I can't believe he is 3 years old already! He is in love with a few different things lately. Just to name a few:

*Lightning McQueen aka "Car Queen" around here

*Little Einsteins

*Dadddys' iphone or "spone" as Davis calls it.

*Mom's homemade pizza

*Playing with his buddy Ben

*When Daddy comes home from work.

*Sunny days...they are sparse here.

For his birthday he really wanted a "Car Queen" cake so I had to put my thinkin cap on. I didn't have a lot of time or energy (just getting over a cold) so this is what I pulled off! Pretty stinkin' good if you ask me! Uncle Luke came over (we call him Uncle around here cause he's the only family around and my kids don't know what else to call him. Davis's friend Ben came over as well to help us celebrate. We had a good time and Davis was thrilled with the abundance of "Car Queen"!

No comments: